Hey look, actual "unique" questions
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: Are you horny?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
What to do if you see a disabled person struggling to do something
1. Politely ask if they would like assistance. DO NOT do whatever task they’re trying to complete without asking them if they want your help, that is rude.
2. If the decline, accept their refusal and let them know that if they change their mind to just holler. DO NOT get upset or angry that they don’t want your help.
3. FUCKING WALK AWAY AND LET THEM DO THINGS FOR THEMSELVES UNLESS THEY DECIDE TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP
In addition to unfollowing anyone who posts gender/sexuality/race related hate, calling a fandom scum had added u to the unfollow list.
Tease a fandom, poke fun at it, whatever. I’m all for laughing at superwholock, fandomstuck, bad bronies ect.
But the goddamn second you call bronies the scum of the earth, superwholockians worthless losers, and well most homestucks like the insults ironically so I’m not even counting that shit…
YOU ARE OUT. BECAUSE I DONT NEED UR SHITTY NEGATIVE ATTITUDES.
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Okay but when I say crippling anxiety i literally mean crippling like I just collapsed in the shower from panic and had to curl up in my bed and wait for it to pass which it has t yet so fuck all this why do I even bother to make plans
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS INCREDIBLE WEBSITE??!??!
IT’S JUST RECIPES FOR BIG CANDY.
ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATION OF MANKIND
THIS IS A ROLO THE SIZE OF A FUCKING BIRTHDAY CAKE AND IF THAT’S NOT THE TIGHTEST SHIT EVER THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE
PIMP THAT SNACK
JUST FUCKING DO IT.
I wonder if they have something for Oreos.
triforce-kun asked: I've been craving some good creepypasta lately, and I was wondering if you had any particularly good ones to recommend? I liked the Goat Man story a lot and thought maybe you knew of more like it :]
Hm, Goat man really is one of my favourites, I have a hard time picking out others to stand with it that everyone else hasn’t already heard of.
Some of my favourites that everyone has probably heard of already;
- Candle Cove (accept only the Kris Straub original)
- Normal Porn For Normal People
- Pale Luna
- Penpal series
Generally I’m not a fan of the sort of “legacy characters” people try to create, like Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Smiledog, etc, but I do have a soft spot for some of those kinda long-running overworked story ideas;
- The Rake (when he’s being written competently, kind of a Mothman appeal)
- BEN Drowned (so many people have put their hands on this one there’s a lot quality flux, but the original nugget of the idea was good and the person who made it put a lot of effort into making supporting game capture files and stuff)
- NES Godzilla is basically a novel but it’s pretty well structured (can’t attest to the end, I’ve been listening to it as Mr. Creepypasta narrates it on his channel and he hasn’t gotten to the last chapter yet)
Some lesser known ones that I hadn’t heard of until I started binging youtube Creepypasta;
- Showers Part 1, 2, and 3 - Pretty good at building atmosphere, the first part is my favourite, where they’re listening to the teacher’s story but I like how it has a lot to do with kind of how folktales evolve as people skew events and pass them on.
- No End House - It’s kinda corny and predictable, but I dunno what to say? I enjoyed it. I stayed late at work to finish listening to it even though I ran out of work to do, it’s just, I dunno… engaging? Despite having a lot of gore-for-the-sake-of-describing-gore, overall thumbs up. I guess I’d say I appreciate it’s creativity.
- Cervine Birth - This one probably merits some trigger warnings for pregnancy and animal abuse, it’s a really weird, unsettling short one
- Faulty Wiring - It’s not especially unsettling, it just preys on some very specific phobias of home invasion I’ve got so your mileage may vary.
- Gristers Part 1,2 - Solid little short story, I could see it in a published horror anthology or something. More like a thriller story than something meant to make you feel unsettled.
- Midnight Train 1,2 - Also more like a short story than a “creepypasta” per say, but entertaining
- The Strangest Security Tape I’ve Ever Seen - Another well written, not terribly scary one
Annnnd, on the subject of legacy spooky internet stories I always feel like everyone has already seen this but then I remember it was online before some people active on the internet these days were even born, before “creepypasta” was a thing;
- Ted The Caver - you absolutely have to read it on the original site, the crappy Angelfire layout and slow burn to the conflict is the whole charm of it. This is like the Blair Witch of the internet, when it first went up no one had seen anything like it and there were all sorts of people insisting it was a true story, it was great.
Bonus, a couple Pseudopods I like;
- Jim Bihyeh’s Coyote stories; Reservation Monsters, Love Like Thunder, and The Dreaming Way
- Bottle Babies
Might edit this as I think of more things to add